If you’re staying at Isle of Palms and are looking for something to do, check out this list of activities and events happening in town during July. We hope to see you taking advantage of the sun and the beach during your stay, but we want to make sure you get the full Charleston experience! Make sure to check out some of these events while you’re in town.
If you’re looking for something to do while you’re in Charleston, look through this list of events in July. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to check some of them out!
Monday, July 4th, 8PM to 10PM
Celebrate July 4th at The Joe!
- Enjoy live music, food, fireworks, and friends to celebrate July 4th
- Ticket prices can be found online using the website below
- Event is located at The Joe (360 Fishburne Street)
Every Saturday in July 8 AM to 2 PM
Charleston’s Farmers Market
- Enjoy shopping for local food and produce, clothing and art, and live music at the Charleston Farmers Market
- Event is located in Marion Square in Downtown Charleston (329 Meeting Street)
Live Music and Performances
Looking to enhance your stay with some live music? Check out these venues for some performances. Use the links below to see shows to attend!